$9 Prettyia 3D Printer Steel Plate Flex Bed Resin Build Plate + Mag Industrial Scientific Additive Manufacturing Products 3D,Plate,Prettyia,Printer,Plate,Mag,/entosternal1369109.html,Resin,+,quoctekimhung.vn,Steel,Bed,Industrial Scientific , Additive Manufacturing Products,Build,$9,Flex 3D,Plate,Prettyia,Printer,Plate,Mag,/entosternal1369109.html,Resin,+,quoctekimhung.vn,Steel,Bed,Industrial Scientific , Additive Manufacturing Products,Build,$9,Flex Prettyia 3D Printer Steel Plate Flex + Mag Topics on TV Build Bed Resin $9 Prettyia 3D Printer Steel Plate Flex Bed Resin Build Plate + Mag Industrial Scientific Additive Manufacturing Products Prettyia 3D Printer Steel Plate Flex + Mag Topics on TV Build Bed Resin
- Flexible steel plate with high chromium content, easy to bend and clean. Much easier to remove prints and avoid damages during the process, especially for small prints.
- Good corrossion resistance and prevent rust. Brushed surface provides better adhesion, ensure a perfect print.
- The magnetic base offers powerful magnetics, ensure perfect fit with steel plate. The adhesive has strong viscosity and good adhesive at low temperature to make it hard to fall off after bonding with platform.
- The two tabs(handles) make it easier to remove the steel plate from the magnetic base.
- The spare steel plate can achieve continuous printing, restart printing before you start cleaning the first, save your time.
- 135X80mm For Photon 3D Printer
- 135X75mm For Sonic mini 4k / mars
1x flexible Steel Plate
1x megnetic base sticker
We greatly appreciate you for choosing our shop. Please check the details of our products in the description carefully before your purchase. Thanks!
Access upcoming and recorded webinars from the new SNMMI Webinars website. Learn More »
Sharpen your skills on radiation safety, instrumentation, clinical procedures, radiopharmacy, and more in this course designed to prepare you for the NMTCB and ARRT examinations. Includes 100 question mock-exam. Learn More »
The new Quality in Nuclear Medicine Online Program is designed to help you understand the skill requirements vital to your quality of practice. Technologists (VOICE), Pharmacists (ACPE), Physicians and Physicists (AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™) credits available. Learn More »
Covering the most essential topics in nuclear medicine—you'll build the level of expertise you need to ace your exam! AMA PRA Category 1 credits available. 3dRose Janna Salak Designs Floral Phrases - Bride Squad - Pretty »
The Radiation Safety+ Review and Essentials program provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of radiation safety for nuclear medicine technologists preparing to take the NMTCB’s Radiation Safety Certification Examination. Learn More »
CT+ Review and Essentials provides you with the comprehensive didactic education you need to succeed, whether you're looking to build your general CT knowledge, or preparing to sit for the ARRT (CT) and/or NMTCB (CT) exam(s). Learn More »
Free Journal SAM/CE access is available exclusively for SNMMI Members. Take advantage of this great benefit and meet your certification requirements. Learn more »
The PET Online Review Workshop is designed to prepare technologists for the NMTCB's PET Exam. Learn More »
Mike Crosby, founder of Veterans Prostate Cancer Awareness, shares his patient journey and the role of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and managing his disease.
Learn more about Nuclear Medicine's role in diagnosing, staging, & treating disease.
ERF secures, invests and distributes funding to support rigorously vetted physicians, scientists and technologists in the pursuit of advanced academic studies or breakthrough discoveries in the field. Learn More »